Sticky Fingers

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Art thou truly horrida?

OK, so I have two Euphorbia horrida plants. At least I thought one was horrida, and I got the other labelled as horrida. Same basic shape and look but now I am really wondering because the flowers are different. The flower on the one that came labelled as horrida looks more like polygona to me. I guess the best thing for me to do is to ask an "expert". I think I will do just that.

In the meantime, why don't you have a look at them and let me know what you think. The same?? Or not?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

EDIT: April 22, 2006
So having asked my questions I will now be labelling the first as a "variety" and the second as "Snowflake" - both are Euphorbia horrida but apparently different hybrids. Fine with me.

EDIT: April 23, 2006
So the second one is apparently Euphorbia polygona "Snowflake" - corrected again! Hope I got it right this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home