Sticky Fingers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Catching up: Caralluma schweinfurthii - June 15, 2008

How far behind have I fallen? So far I can't count!

Today I will try to catch up, because I did take some photos and I SHOULD have been posting but just didn't seem to be able to get them uploaded and posted because there was so much else going on.

Sunday, June 15 - Going back to what I would have posted as my plant of the week.

One of the stapeliads that I got at the JHS Flower Show in April decided to bloom. I must confess that I have not been taking the best care of my stapeliads, but I still like them a lot.

Caralluma schweinfurthii







Edited on March 20, 2009 - was advised of a correction to the name I havd assigned to this plant so I've now changed it - not Caralluma hesperidum but Caralluma schweinfurthii. Comments welcome.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home