Sticky Fingers

Saturday, May 03, 2008

My new acquisitions

So they are just about a week old now (as MY plants), but the photo is from last week when I brought them home from the Jamaica Horticultural Society Flower Show. No cacti, but I got quite a few succulents that I either needed to replace or wanted to add to my collection.

I hope they all do well.





I have some individual photos but will have to post those at another time. Other pressing and urgent matters require my time right now.

4 Comments:

  • I see a great agave among your recent acquisitions. What is the species?
    Aiyana

    By Blogger Aiyana, at May 04, 2008 6:16 pm  

  • I have tentatively IDed the Agave as A. potatorum but am seeking some confirmation on that. I had obtained a small one late last year but I wasn't able to sustain it.

    By Blogger Jade, at May 04, 2008 7:00 pm  

  • I like that red one in the back right corner!

    By Blogger Julie, at May 04, 2008 7:19 pm  

  • Wow, you've got a great selection there. I've been on a Echeveria kick lately. I need to stop buying plants. I sent my Mom 5 plants from my favorite shop in Pasadena, CA. They are s specialty shop, selling unusual plants that I can't find anywhere else. Have fun potting them! That's my favorite part!

    By Blogger Kelly, at May 07, 2008 9:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home