Sticky Fingers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kalanchoe orygalis

It seems so easy to grow this plant - because it is undemanding and thrives on little attention. I find its colour particularly attractive, and unlike other Kalanchoes, it does not make itself into a pest but just steadily grows as a single plant without spreading itself all around where it may not be wanted. I haven't checked, but I suspect that it has grown through its pot and is now embedded in the ground. I have this one and a small one, and I think I will try to propagate a couple more for good measure.

Kalanchoe orygalis


1 Comments:

  • I believe this is a plant I have, and I did not know it's name! Thanks!!! It really is cute...I think the leaves look like little shovels!

    By Blogger Julie, at April 29, 2008 3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home