Sticky Fingers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Nothing new

Not a chance for the week to even take a picture of anything in the garden. Out early each day off to work and home in the evening when it is dark. Now I really know my vacation is done. At least I tried to get the most out of the two weeks off, getting some things to do out of the way but still some are left over.

My little bird has flown the coop - already out of the nest and I notice the parents now busy in the mornings seemingly looking for a place to build a new nest. I wonder if I should now dismantle the old nest so they can start over.

Hopefully I will have some time to see what's happening with my plants and take some photos this weekend.

1 Comments:

  • Hello
    Happy to visit with a gsardener from Jamaica. I have red twists (that have loced of course) I tried a few cacti in my garden in 2002, but the semi-cold weather in Mississippi took their succulant lives. I have been encouraging gardeners to read a humorous book about gardening called "Diary of a Wannabe Gardener" you can view it at Amazon.com the author is Dorothy Guyton. I think most gsrdeners can relate to the adventures of a small town lady trying to create the perfect garden. Even though your vacation may be over, you can always enjoy a good read about gardening. Enjoy nature, enjpy life.

    By Blogger Dorothy Guyton, at September 25, 2007 12:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home