Sticky Fingers

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Another rainy day

Today is the 8th continuous day of rain - caused by Hurricane Noel for the most part although it passed so far away from us. This morning the sun was shining, and I had hoped for a day without rain but no such luck. The clouds set up and was raining by midday.

Since I had to confine my activities to the verandah, I managed to do some repotting of some 2007 seedlings since my soil got the chance to dry out a bit. So many more, though - and tomorrow I hope to sow some more seed. Where am I going to put all those plants when they grow up????

A couple of plants took advantage of the little sun they saw this morning and opened some flowers.

An unknown succulent...


Mammillaria decipiens FO-140


Mammillaria vetula ssp gracilis


All small, but it's what I got today, so I can't complain.

Still watching that Notocactus bud ...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home