Sticky Fingers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last chance for 2009

In the last week or so, I have finally started to resume my relationship with my plants - and I've been trying to pot up some of the babies and my plan for the rest of the day is to sow seeds. My last seed batch was done in June, and I just feel I must be able to get in one more set for 2009. Whatever I do tomorrow will be one whole year younger!

I don't usually make resolutions, but I really have to try to find the time to do the things that I enjoy, like growing my cacti and reading. We will see what happens in 2010.

2 Comments:

  • I have made very similar resolutions for this year. More time devoted to my plants, and doing other things I enjoy.

    Happy new year to you and your family! I wish you all a beautiful, healthy, and happy 2010!

    By Anonymous Katie, at January 04, 2010 1:24 am  

  • Nice blog you have here, makes me motivated to carry on with my cacti hobby. Hop in my blog if you have the chance, Jade.

    By Blogger hafez zahruddin, at February 06, 2010 8:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home