Sticky Fingers

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My thumb is not very green

Today I came home in the afternoon to find the young tomato plants keeled over from lack of water. I was almost certain that I had watered them last night but obviously I did not! This may just be too much work for me, but I will continue to try. These plants need to be put into the ground now, and hopefully someone else can take responsibility for watering and keeping them alive.

Although a few of the petunia seedlings died, several are thriving and I try to remember to water them also - the zinnias haven't fared so well. Maybe I should stick to what I have learned to grow so far... plants that thrive on neglect. As I continue to diversify....

1 Comments:

  • I always have to try things that take too much care, and every time, I tell myself never again! I should also just stick to cacti.
    Aiyana

    By Blogger Aiyana, at April 03, 2009 8:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home