Sticky Fingers

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Really need to update

Tonight I realised just how out of touch I have been with this blog. Many of my links are no longer valid and I haven't even looked in on those sites in so long it's almost shameful to retain them as blogs or links that I know anything about.

They will have to remain so for a while longer because an update is something that I'm NOT going to do now, in the wee hours of the morning. So until another day... it shall remain incorrect.

My daughter has influenced me into trying to grow somethings other than cacti - so now I am struggling to keep baby zinnias and petunias alive, and to add to the problems, we have now put in a batch of tomatoes and bell peppers... it would be great if she would remember to water the tray each day, but that's left up to me. Suffice it to say that more than once I have found the poor things wilted over and about to expire from lack of water. I don't know how this will turn out but I won't give up yet. Maybe I will discover a new passion, who knows??

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home