Sticky Fingers

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bloomin' bruchii

My Gymnocalycium bruchii is very happy in its new home. It aborted one of its three buds after travel and transplanting, but the other two opened soon after, and more buds have followed. I'm glad I decided to take it along and not give it away, since the small offsets clearly have quite a way to go before they get to this size.






The other Gymnos continue to bloom, and now the Echinopsis clumps have finally decided to join in the party - several of then are now budding so I have a lot to look forward to.

I'm still rearranging my garden and transplanting my seedlings and and repotting plants, and just getting back to "normal". That's keeps me busy outside and not inside - so my posts are now not as frequent but I'm really trying to get back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home