Sticky Fingers

Monday, June 12, 2006

Grow, little cactus, grow!

I've been trying to organise myself where my seedlings are concerned, and keep track of which ones are still alive and how they are doing. I guess I want to measure my success rate in some way and figure out what has worked and what hasn't.

Anyway, I picked out a particular Echinocereus that I realised I had photos of at various stages of growth. It was sowed in April 2004 from a species mix, so I hope to eventually be able to give it a proper ID. You never know, it might even flower!

So here is its progress from a year old to just over two years old.

May 2005

...........December 2005
...........
.....................February 2006
......................
....................................March 2006
.....................................
..............................................May 2006
...............................................

I've started working on logs of some other seedlings and plan to take monthly photos so I can look back and watch their progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home