Sticky Fingers

Saturday, August 19, 2006

My C&S rock garden

I wanted to create a rock garden a few years back, so I got some limestone rocks, filled in the crevices with soil, used smaller rocks to fill in some of the spaces and planted some small cacti and other succulents - even some seedlings. I was looking back through some photos and found what it looked like shortly after I set it up.



Below is a recent photo, and although I thought the conditions might have been too harsh, they have grown and done well for the most part - I've even had to take out some that were doing too wll and had outgrown the space. Two of the gymnos have bloomed there also, so it's very encouraging.



Now I'm thinking about expanding it as soon as I can get some more rocks....

1 Comments:

  • Very cool! You can really tell the difference between the before and after pictures... it looks very settled in now.

    I enjoyed poking around on your blog today--thanks. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at September 15, 2006 6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home