Sticky Fingers

Saturday, January 14, 2006

More plants - finally!

So today I broke down and went to buy some plants. Planned on getting just a few because the selection hasn't been too great but there were some that I wanted. But when I got there, seems that they got in new stock this week and ....

this is what I got!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Twenty-five of them. Much more than I planned but I wanted them all. So I treated myself since I haven't been feeling so happy lately and would do well with something to focus my attention.

Problem is that only four of them have ID, so now my task is to figure out what they are. Of course, not knowing the name doesn't diminish the enjoyment of just having them, but I want to know. So I will be consulting with those more knowledgeable than I, in hope of finding out who these little guys are.

More on this as it unfolds (and as I find out more and take more photos).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home