Sticky Fingers

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Euphorbia knuthii


I got a euphorbia knuthii in April 2003 as a single branch about six inches long. The photo to the right is what it looked like in September 2003.

Two years later (July 2005), just look at how it has grown! I don't know what to expect when I see it again next week . You know what I keep thinking - what if all that rain in September and October was too much for it and now it's dead? I really hope not. Maybe I shouldn't worry so much.

Will post updated photos (even if the pot is empty - just so you can see for yourself).


euphorbia knuthii Posted by Picasa

You know, I think I might need a separate page just for the euphorbias - I wll definitely need one for the seedlings - it will take YEARS to watch those grow!

1 Comments:

  • This is great! I'm impressed, I totally lost my green thumb when I left home. I can't figure out how to keep plants alive in temperate countries.

    By Blogger Francine, at December 09, 2005 4:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home