Sticky Fingers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Lobivia beauties

It has been so long that I couldn't even get in to create a post.

What will I write about today?  What about two  lovely Lobivias of unknown species but beautiful flowers? One is orange and the other a purplish kind of colour that I'm sure isn't the colour I might call it so I won't try to name it at all.

Here they are - and very reliable bloomers - I am expecting two orange blooms and three purplish ones any time this week.  What a pity that I won't be there to see them.



I will be potting up the orange one to a larger pot soon and hope it will stimulate it to do even better during this growing season.

2 Comments:

  • I really like the shape of the second plant, and the flower color of the first. I am so glad that these are doing so well for you! Good growing.

    By Anonymous Cactus Kate, at May 15, 2013 3:35 pm  

  • Thanks Kate. I crossed these when they last bloomed and the purple on has a fruit coming along. Will be interesting to see the result.

    By Blogger Jade, at May 15, 2013 6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home